Wednesday, October 19, 2011

 The ESCAPE .


okay , I'm so glad that i'm sitting on my bed posting now & not dead / trap in Bali. 

I was at Bali from the 9th - 13th and the earthquake struck Bali on the 13th , just when i reached the airport entrance. The earthquake was due to the volcano eruption & we actually went to see the volcano one day before it erupted , lucky hor ! 

Okay , back to the earthquake .
when i was standing there , waiting for them to unload our stuffs . 
suddenly got a "boom" sound & then everyone in the airport started running out . 
first thing that came to my mind , is there terrorist ? is there a bomb ? 
then MIL ask me faster inside the car & after a min , FIL ask me faster come out .
when i got out of the car , i  saw the whole building shaking .
Like wtf , i was so near to the building , now think back , machaim like watch tvee sial .
first time , i see a building infront of me shake till like that . 
Everytime see building shake , only on news lo !
We ran to the open space car park which is quite a distance from the airport. 
and the officers from the customs , all the security guards , all outside sial . 
and after around 15 mins , we went in to check in . 
everything inside jialat , everything in the duty free store was messed up . 
the ceiling fall off , so scary sial !

But i did enjoy the whole trip except for the day before we left , 
experience tummy ache & bleeding .
                                                            

  we stayed in hard rock hotel.


  The seafood restaurant that we dine by the beach. 
                                  

The yummy food.




This was the place where the earthquake hits worst.
                               
 And this is the volcano that erupted & cause earthquake. 
                               

 The place where they did their spa & i did my mani & pedi.

     The sunset at kuta beach.



  A must go place.           


  Their crispy chicken , you can even eat the bones.


      The one that's baked with salted egg.


    There's a park with monkeys everywhere.

This monkey do stunt sial , walking on wire. 
                   

 The guy beside bei is our driver during our trip there.


   The crispy duck , very nice , must order one day in advance one.
                                 

    I forget the name of this temple.

                                                                     
    Tanah Lot .







 Bei bumped into his campmate at tanah lot too.



And my beibei got a lil more fatherly but became less loving to me alr. 
last time kiss me , now kiss my tummy ): 




                                           


And this is my belly when lil precious hits 20 weeks old.



now shall end with this picture , bye bye.

No comments: