Thursday, October 6, 2011

Most happening update of my life.

Firstly
status changed. 





   A big thankyou to all the sisters & brothers for the great help !


okay , this will not be very detailed as i'hv yet to recieve my wedding video & photoshoot pictures ,
when i get the video & pictures , i will do a very power post about my wedding !

Secondly ,
I'm pregnant ,

I found out that I'm pregnant on the 29th June , 3am .
On that night , i went home with a bad tummy ache.
After washing up ,  i thought the tummy ache was my gastric problem so i ignored it ,
was trying to sleep so badly but my tummy hurts so badly.
I called up No.1 fav & told her about it ,
she rushed down from bukit gombak to fetch me to SGH .
Did all the usual stuffs that's needed , register , urine test & so on .
then head out to have a puff , smoke halfway ,
recieve phone call from SGH , tell me to back asap .
I thought like what illness i got sial , then faster go back ,
reach only ,
the nurse ask me , " you know you pregnant anot ? "
I replied , " is it ? i don't know ley "
the nurse quickly ask me to lie down go check is it safe pregnancy anot ,
cause my stomach keep pain.

 From then , I DIDN'T SMOKE A STICK .
very power right ?

then check see where's the baby , doc scare baby inside fallopian tube .
but heng , nothing wrong .
the baby at the place it should be , everything's well .

called up Bei around 530am ,
he was like , really ah ? don't make me happy ley .
then tell him real one , he still think i joking sial maybe because i was laughing  .
so took quite a while to convince him .

And now my baby precious is alr 20 weeks old !
this pregnancy is really tough as baby wasn't so stable at first ,
in and out of the hospital , confined to bed rest all these ,
maybe because i'm too clusmy & very chor lor .
but luckily everything is well now ,
stable & growing well , can see that baby is well fed by just looking at me !
I gained total of 20kg !

Thirdly  ,
Honeymoon postpone to next year , after i give birth ):
but will be leaving to bali for a short getaway ,
from 9th - 14th .
after Bei POP which is on the 8th , like so finally .

shall post again when i'm back !

bye , miss me.


No comments: