Thursday, April 19, 2012

Our precious , Kylove Tan.


Yes , I'm gonna blog about her birth story.
Shall let her read when she's old &
know how much pain it takes to bring her here then she'll love me more than daddy !

And she's had been through alot ever since she's inside my tummy !

When she's 8 weeks old inside my tummy.
1) went snorkeling at tioman island
2) went to genting outdoor theme park
3) went to USS & played all the exciting rides

When she gets older , from 20 weeks onwards.
4) went to bali & got caught up with real close earthquake
5) got a kick from her cousin jacob.
6) and CAR ACCIDENT on the 7th day of CNY !

It was a unstable pregnancy when i first discovered & now she's out well .
Everything's over , my bomb finally exploded.

Okay , on the 6th feb I went for my weekly checkup.
Dr Ben Neo claimed that my actual due date was 9th feb .
When all along he claimed that is on the 17th feb.
Then he said if nothing is gonna happen by this week , i'm gonna induce labor for you.
I was like oh shit , why .
he said cause you're putting on too much weight & baby is getting too big for your belly.
Yes , I put on 35kg for this pregnancy which is alot as i should only put on 10 - 12kg.
Then he did a vaginal check & I bleed & he still claimed that it's normal.
So I went home as per normal.

Then on the 7th feb , I went over to my mum's place.
and started complaining to her about what he did , blah blah blah.
Around 7pm when I was happily complaining , I felt a gush of water .
and I started leaking like a tap .
My water bag broke but not completely , just a small hole.
Bei was like break alr ah , today come out alr ?!
then called up Dr Neo , he told me to admit after 12am.
so I went back home to bathe & enjoy my steamboat.
Bei was like packing the things again & again , checking the videocam & dslr ,
making sure everything's charged so that he can video her princess & capture my unglam.
head down to my mum's place at 1130.
still no pain yet but keep leaking that i have to wear a pad.
talk cock till around 2am then my mum drove me to Mount E.

the moment I reached the entrance , another big gush of water came out.
the nurse straight away pushed me to delivery suite.
and still scold me for admitting so late as Dr Neo alr called twice to check on me.
They have been waiting for me since 12am.

Changed & the nurse strap me on with a lot of wires & bands.
For monitoring baby's heartbeat & my contractions.
I couldn't feel any contractions until 5am.
still can talk cock with bei , keep reminding him to get me LG prada after delivery.
But at 5am , I was crying in pain.
and bei told me to opt for epidural .
I die die don't want cause I was afraid of injection.
then he just go ahead and sign the consent form for epidural & urged me to sign.
so the epidural was given at 7am , i was crying in pain like i don't know what.
But after the epidural , I just slept my way till 10am when Dr Neo came in to wake me up.
Checked me & he said , very good ! fully dilated , you can start now.
I was like oh shit , I scare I scare.
Started to push at 1012am , then got one nurse came in and ask bei to stand one side lo !
& my lower body totally numb so can't feel contractions ,
so with the help my the nurses , I push after 4 contractions & Kylove Tan is out at 1033am.


Her head : 34cm
Length : 47cm
Weight : 2.770kg

No comments: